Monday, December 12, 2011

Nutcracker cookies




Start playing music from The Nutcracker in your head.






I had been dying to try out my nutcracker cookie cutter.






It was also the perfect opportunity to use a PME 1 tip.  FYI, it is one teeny tiny tip.  I love how little the lines are, but it isn't something I would want to use every day because it clogs so easily and is difficult to control.






I always think it is the small details that make a biggest impact.

I would have loved making a whole army of them, but I'm not sure I could have spent that much time at the helm of the PME 1.  So I will settle for my little trio of nutcracker men!



4 comments:

  1. The detail on these cookies is just amazing. Again, these need to be preserved and placed in a cookie museum! Love them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! i love the teeny tiny lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are incredible! And oh my, the details ~ I could not do what you accomplished. Amazing ~

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracious!! The time and energy it takes to work with all those colors... Heck!! Just the prep-work for that takes forever. Bravo, you!

    ReplyDelete