Saturday, December 3, 2011

Red and green argyle




Remember my halloween argyle?  Well, I am an equal opportunity holiday argyle-ist, so here is my Christmas version!

I wish I had some socks like this, so I had to make a few cookie stockings.





Red, green, and white is so crisp and bright and cheerful!





And while I had the bright fun colors out to play, I made a special Christmas tree.






Holy moly, did I ever have to squint to make the candy canes!

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday preparations as much as I am.

                                              OH, HOW  I LOVE MAKING COOKIES!


Linking with
A Stroll Thru Life
The Tablescaper

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the argyle ornaments, but that Christmas tree really blows me away. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cookie decor. One of my fondest childhood memories of holidays is sitting around the kitchen table decorating cookies. Love the argyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your love of cookies is so evident. You do such a magnificent job. I always love having your most recent creation linked to Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Lisa, as usual! You are so talented.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness ... Yes .. I'd say you love making cookies! Love your red and green argyle cookies. Candy canes ... I love candy canes ...even tiny ones!!!!! Happy Seasonal Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this cookies are stunning! The argyle ones are awesome, I want to make them too, course, they won't come as beautiful as yours. Thanks for sharing. FABBY

    ReplyDelete