Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What is orange, red, and white?

The ORANGE would be salvia, lantana, poppy, scotch broom, pansy, snapdragon, daylily, begonia, and thunbergia vine.







The RED is moss rose, begonia, geranium, rose, weigelia, snapdragon, and nandina.






And the WHITE, is Silly Ya Ya climbing the arbor to view his cat domain.






He walks the balance beam,






scratches his face on a post,






watches for enemy cat intruders,






or tasty critters (ewwww),






and enjoys being king of the garden.





























































































































3 comments:

  1. Silly Ya Ya is so cute! I love those shades, I am on my way to the garden centre and you have inspired me to try some different colours.

    Have a lovely day,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore orange flowers, Lisa. These are gorgeous. I like them mixed with purple ones. Ya Ya is a beautiful cat! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! He is definitely watching over his kingdom. I adore ALL the flowers! I wish I had tons of them...inside and out.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete